The Brain Trust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brain Trust

A Forum for All Things Nerd-Face.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trash of the Internet Pictures

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Trash of the Internet Pictures Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

Trash of the Internet Pictures Guy_on_bed_with_guns

i think this is my favorite picture ever. the guitar hero guitar is the icing on the cake.

2Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:10 am

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

should i get naked for this..? yea i think im gonna get naked

3Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:11 am

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

i hope more than anything that he had someone take this picture for him and he didnt use a camera timer...

4Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:34 pm

ThatFuckinGuy

ThatFuckinGuy

i hope to god your right. It makes me happy to think his wife snapped this little gem...masturbated to it...divorced him and gave it to the world

5Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:31 am

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

6Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:49 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

i could watch carlton dance all day. i really was a big fan of fresh prince. dana jordan and i watched it all the time lol.

7Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:42 pm

LittlestofAlltheBuddies

LittlestofAlltheBuddies

i miss cousin skeeter the most

8Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:05 pm

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

the best was when will smith told uncle phil he had a "hair cul-de-sac". i been saying that to my dad for like ten years

9Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Just re-did my resume Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:24 am

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

Trash of the Internet Pictures Character-sheet

10Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

Trash of the Internet Pictures Pikachu+IRL

11Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:10 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

Trash of the Internet Pictures Codbc

13Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:20 pm

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

14Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

thats the black guy from die hard! and THAT is a dead fuckin body

15Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:00 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

samus is so hot. i love those pictures. i used to draw samus in my notebooks when i was a kid and never had a clue she was a girl. when i found out i pretended i knew the whole time. (lies)

16Trash of the Internet Pictures Empty Re: Trash of the Internet Pictures Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:01 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/2008/07/31/man-decapited-beheaded-aboard-greyhound-bus-canada/

not even close to news, i just wanted to send this to you because we talked about it. this is the most fucked up story. its out of a horror movie....or what if they were highlanders.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum