The Brain Trust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brain Trust

A Forum for All Things Nerd-Face.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragonball

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dragonball Empty Dragonball Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:02 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

LittlestofalltheBuddies and i have just started reading the original Dragonball comics. they are amazing. i highly recommend them to everyone who has only seen the show. I' only on the 5th book now, but it's great. Goku and Krillin just fought in the first tourament, and the next trade starts the Red Ribbon Army stuff. I have found memories of Goku vs. Red Ribbon Army episodes from the show, and i'm anxious to see how they pull it off in the book. Z let me know where you are in the story, and how you're digging it.

2Dragonball Empty Re: Dragonball Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:04 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

This is what i'm talking about.

3Dragonball Empty Re: Dragonball Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:09 pm

ThatFuckinGuy

ThatFuckinGuy

fuck i miss watching that show....the uncut dragon ball episodes are awesome....japs are perverts and it couldnt be more fun

4Dragonball Empty Re: Dragonball Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:39 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

reading the manga's i've noticed that Toriyama is obsessed with food and panties. Bulma's name in the japanese comic means "bloomers", and there's characters with names like "Trunks." "Oolong" and "Pu'ar" are kinds of teas. he's nuts. i love it.

5Dragonball Empty Re: Dragonball Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:09 pm

LittlestofAlltheBuddies

LittlestofAlltheBuddies

i just love the art in these books, he did a great job. The story is not what i remember, espically that goku called a dragon ball grandpa and lived in that tiny little house all alone. But i am excited to see grandpa gohan

6Dragonball Empty Re: Dragonball Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:19 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

did you think it was going to have THAT many panty references in the beginning? hes obsessed. i got more books for you by the way. come over this week and get them

7Dragonball Empty Re: Dragonball Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:46 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

8Dragonball Empty Re: Dragonball Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

everyone - what was your favorite dbz saga? i'm on a kick right now, just curious how everyone feels. i personally like the android saga the best.

9Dragonball Empty Re: Dragonball Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:53 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

i know we can debate this for hours, but this is seriously the best anime ever. i'm biased because of the age we were exposed to it, but c'mon. this is the finest action cartoon of all time.

10Dragonball Empty Re: Dragonball Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:47 pm

LittlestofAlltheBuddies

LittlestofAlltheBuddies

i am a big fan of the reb ribbion saga right now, but i like the gohan alt. timeline one where he loses his arm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum