The Brain Trust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brain Trust

A Forum for All Things Nerd-Face.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our possible podcast!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our possible podcast! Empty Our possible podcast! Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Raspar!

Raspar!
Admin

Same as mentioned in the PPRPG thread, times your free as well as ideas for the show.

https://hadokant.forumotion.com

2Our possible podcast! Empty Idea Time Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:58 pm

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

We could start off easy: video games. me and matt were talking about starting up a dark souls vs. skyrim thread back in the days of brain trust 1.0 because thats what everyone was playing at the time. We've had some good discussions on the subject of our favorite characters from comics/video games/movies/etc in the rofrano's backyard that have evolved into all sorts of topics like the nature of people/good and evil/whatever. I think it'll flow naturally that way, I mean I can't remember the last time any of us was at a loss for words

3Our possible podcast! Empty Re: Our possible podcast! Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:04 pm

ThatFuckinGuy

ThatFuckinGuy

agreed.....im pretty sure were all bright enough and get high on our own voices enough that we could just hurl ourselves into discussion...that and its obnoxiously easy to put a podcast onto the net....i believe on ustream you can even upload video and all

4Our possible podcast! Empty Re: Our possible podcast! Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:04 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

uploading a video would make it creepy. i don't want people to see how unattractive we are. i think we can get by on just our voices. it's like the first time you see Preston and Steve. it just fucks you up.

5Our possible podcast! Empty Re: Our possible podcast! Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:40 pm

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

i agree. i don't wanna do a video. I'm really excited for this so i hope it takes off. in the sense that we actually do it. if people listen to it that would be cool too. seriously though I'll make time, it doesn't matter to me, I'm game anytime everyone else is available.

6Our possible podcast! Empty Re: Our possible podcast! Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:44 pm

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

In case you haven't yet, check this out http://www.radiolab.org/
it's my favorite podcast and it's worth a listen for idea's sake

7Our possible podcast! Empty Re: Our possible podcast! Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:50 am

ThatFuckinGuy

ThatFuckinGuy

the thing we need is somewhere to record this whole debacle......some kind of hub....with electricity..........and...i dont know, walls that protect us from the elements...and also...some where thats smoke friendly...because...well you know...i cant really express myself with out a lit cigerette...

do you guys know any places like this.....maybe.....an attic...or something like that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum