The Brain Trust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brain Trust

A Forum for All Things Nerd-Face.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top 5 Christmas Specials

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top 5 Christmas Specials Empty Top 5 Christmas Specials Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

since me soon to be wife is crazy, we've been watching a lot of christmas movies lately. i'm curious what you guys think is the best. This list also has to be composed of FAMILY christmas movies (sorry baby doll no die hard). in order:

1. Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer
2. Charlie Brown Christmas
3. The Year Without a Santa
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
5. Santa Claus is Coming to Town

2Top 5 Christmas Specials Empty Re: Top 5 Christmas Specials Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:29 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

i decided to include this in here for colebaby. this is the happiest video of all time.

3Top 5 Christmas Specials Empty Re: Top 5 Christmas Specials Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:50 pm

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

1) Santa Claus is Coming to Town
2) Charlie Brown Christmas
3) How the Grinch Stole Christmas
4) The Year Without a Santa
5) Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer

The Fred Astaire one is def the best. I'm not a huge fan of Rudolf i have to say but it still a million times better that frosty

4Top 5 Christmas Specials Empty Re: Top 5 Christmas Specials Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:58 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

yukon cornelius? the bumble? the island of the misfit toys? thats just three reasons why it kicks ass.

5Top 5 Christmas Specials Empty Re: Top 5 Christmas Specials Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:05 pm

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

you're right. I don't think it's the best though. I might have to bump it up considering that. but still heat miser? burgermiester? they're all great too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum