The Brain Trust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brain Trust

A Forum for All Things Nerd-Face.

You are not connected. Please login or register

gentlemen.....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1gentlemen..... Empty gentlemen..... Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:12 am

ThatFuckinGuy

ThatFuckinGuy

today we have now have the ability to hate, self-depricate, abuse, love, argue and ridicule each others genetalia and the genetalia of those we hold in disdain...may we begin the fuck fest horror show

2gentlemen..... Empty I, for one, Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:28 am

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

Am looking forward to tackling such hot issues as stem cell research, the recession and why my fucking roommates can't flush a fucking toilet after they piss in it.

3gentlemen..... Empty Re: gentlemen..... Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:37 am

Raspar!

Raspar!
Admin

Yeah, we'll definitely get the debate thing rolling and hopefully have one topic a week to rant and research on. Top 5's should be fun too and hopefully weekly. I also added a pen and paper area so we can start getting dirty. You guys have admin so You can start all this shizz as you please as well. ALSO, hopefully this can be the first step into a podcast.

https://hadokant.forumotion.com

4gentlemen..... Empty So far im a fan.... Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:51 pm

ThatFuckinGuy

ThatFuckinGuy

Im most excited for the debate as long as there is no bullshit....i really hope we can have good arguements

5gentlemen..... Empty Re: Re: gentlemen... Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 pm

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

A podcast would be AWESOME. i'm prepared to jump into something as soon as them other fools get up in this. Sean requested that there be a retro-gaming topic. I got zack a set of dice last time i was home tryin to get the ball rolling on mouseguard, somebodies gonna have to tell me how it would work across the interwebs though

6gentlemen..... Empty Re: gentlemen..... Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Raspar!

Raspar!
Admin

I was thinking we could do group skype for both. We could play a PPRPG (up to ten people) on skype and we can record audio from said calls for Podcasts. All we need to do is pick a time of the week we can all make time for and bam!

https://hadokant.forumotion.com

7gentlemen..... Empty Re: gentlemen..... Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:50 pm

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

I'm pretty much good any night of the week cept Monday cuz I got class til 11... Hell at least I got something to do while I'm there

8gentlemen..... Empty Re: gentlemen..... Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:45 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

Class till 11 is a fucking joke. That's obscenely late. Just quit school and work for Verizon like Matt.

9gentlemen..... Empty Re: gentlemen..... Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:05 pm

ThatFuckinGuy

ThatFuckinGuy

it could be worse....you could be the guy that has to clean all the condoms out of the sewer that people flush down the toilet

10gentlemen..... Empty Re: gentlemen..... Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:59 pm

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

i took night classes cuz i'm trying to get out of here as quick as possible. wait... you have a job now

11gentlemen..... Empty Re: gentlemen..... Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:17 am

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

fuck face cole sewer boy bill hader scooter

just wanted to see what fuck face changed our names to when you typed em out. thanks fuck face

12gentlemen..... Empty Re: gentlemen..... Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:20 am

ThatFuckinGuy

ThatFuckinGuy

oops missed yours baby doll

i think i got it this time

13gentlemen..... Empty Re: gentlemen..... Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:22 am

FalseAdvertisement

FalseAdvertisement

you know you're a real fuck face, fuck face

14gentlemen..... Empty Re: gentlemen..... Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:46 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

can we not do this? id rather not be fucking sewer boy. i work in water anyway not wastewater. why aren't you cable puller anyway?

15gentlemen..... Empty Re: gentlemen..... Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:46 pm

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

kudos on z's though, scooter is fucking awesome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum